Bradley born with unknown disability.
Bradley diagnosed with Fragile X Syndrome
Michael’s job relocates to GA. Family decides on Gwinnett County due to special needs opportunities.
Family starts thinking about plans for Bradley, due to aging out when he turns 22.
Bradley turns 22 with no more county supported programs.
- Special Kneads and Treats, Inc. formed
- Special Kneads and Treats, Inc. becomes 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- God opens up an opportunity for a location.
- Jan. 23rd business opens
- All major TV stations and Today show run pieces
- Waiting List swells to over 120
- 7 paid special needs adults
- Waiting List surpasses 140
- 13 paid special needs adults and 7 volunteers
- Plans to expand
- Waiting List surpasses 150
- 12,000 sq. foot facility purchased
- Renovations (major donations received to complete First Phase)
- Almost 6,000 sq. feet poised for phase two of plans
- Waiting List surpasses 170
- 13 paid special needs adults and 12 volunteers (praying for recurring support from local partners)
- Full rack baking oven donated and made operational to allow for more production
Find out more of the Special Kneads story here!